If you wish to enter a plea of Not Guilty and request a court date to speak with the Judge, you must notify the Court in writing or in person on or before the appearance date on your citation.
- When making your request, please include your name, mailing address and plea.
- Written requests are accepted by fax:972-435-2082 , sending to: P.O. BOX 400, Maypearl, Texas 76064 or by emailing the Court Clerk.
- Once we have received your request, you will be notified by the Court Clerk of your Court hearing date and time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Court has received your notification.
If you missed your Court Date, you may appear at the Court Clerk window at the Maypearl City Hall to pay the fine or post bond to reschedule a new Court date.
- Inability to pay the fine is not an excuse for failing to appear. Fine payment arrangements can be requested and a court date set at the time of appearance.